Fiduciaries of multiemployer and public benefit funds face significant personal liability in their daily duties.
The liabilities you encountered in the past have evolved. In addition to your legal obligations under ERISA, new risks have emerged. Now is the time to review your current policy and confirm you have the right coverage.
For more than 35 years, Ullico Casualty Group, LLC has helped to protect the personal assets of trustees and other fiduciaries. Our experts know how to resolve fiduciary claims. Trust us to provide the coverages that fit your unique needs.
Our insurance coverages are designed by experts with multiemployer and public benefit funds in mind. Our policies include
- A “duty to defend” policy form with the policyholder’s right to select counsel, because we recognize the importance of allowing our insureds to work with their own defense attorneys
- Broad definition of “Insured”
- Broad definition of “Wrongful Act”
- Coverage for fiduciary exposures
- Broad range of voluntary compliance program coverage
- Coverage for ERISA, PPA, HIPAA and PPACA penalties and trustee surcharges
- Full prior acts coverage available
- Ability to offer up to a $25 million tower of multiemployer fiduciary liability insurance and up to $15 million of governmental fiduciary liability insurance
- Primary and excess forms available
- Coverage provided by Markel American Insurance Company, rated A (XV) by A.M. Best Company as of 6/30/2022.
Risk Management Tools
Ullico Resource Center
Ullico Resource Center is a complimentary loss prevention tool for insureds
Apply online for fiduciary liability and union liability insurance