Fiduciary Liability Insurance
Trustees and other fiduciaries of multiemployer and public benefit funds face significant personal liability in their daily duties. For over twenty-five years, fiduciaries have relied on Ullico Casualty Group Inc. because we understand how to protect them. Our Fiduciary Liability experts update our insurance coverages as liabilities evolve and know how to resolve fiduciary claims to protect the personal assets of our policyholders.
Coverage highlights include:
- A “duty to defend” policy form with the policyholder’s right to select counsel because we recognize the importance of allowing our insureds to work with their own defense attorneys
- Broad definition of “Insured”
- Broad definition of “Wrongful Act”
- Coverage for Fiduciary Exposures
- Broad range of voluntary compliance program coverage
- Coverage for ERISA, PPA, HIPAA and PPACA penalties and trustee surcharges
- Full prior acts coverage available
- Ability to offer up to a $15 million tower of insurance on a primary or excess basis.
Coverage provided by Alterra America Insurance Company, a Markel company, rated A (XV) by A.M. Best Company as of 3/31/2013.
For further information about our Fiduciary Liability insurance, please read Fiduciary Liability Highlights or visit our Fiduciary Liability contacts page.