Regional Sales Manager, Group Life & Health Sales
Union Labor Life Insurance Company is actively recruiting a Regional Sales Manager for the Northwest Region. Candidates must have experience working in Group Life/Health sales and with Labor/Public Sector markets. The regional sales manager will be responsible for introducing all insurance products to niche market and executing sales.
The regional sales manager services an existing customer base to preserve current business, and develops and/or maintain relationships with decision-makers at existing and prospective accounts, including the consultant, broker and TPA professionals that represent the market. Other duties include responding to RFPs and pursuing new business opportunities. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
The successful candidate:
- Explores assigned territory to solicit new business opportunities, responds to RFPs and makes capabilities presentations.
- Responds to needs of existing customer base and maintains existing relationships.
- Attends Trustee meetings to provide reports and maintain relationships.
- Develops expertise in Ullico Life & Health products, programs, and processes that are offered to the marketplace.
- Performs administrative duties to support the selling process including filing, preparing correspondence, account planning, etc.
- Forges service links with home office to service current clients.
- Plans itinerary and travels to clients for new business or to service needs.
- Attends regional and national conferences, meetings and other Labor events to build and develop relationships with market.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree and seven to ten years of experience in Group Life/Health sales, working with Labor/Public Sector markets. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
The base salary will be $114,400. There is a car allowance and a commission bonus plan.
For over 95 years, Ullico, the only labor-owned insurance and investment company, has been a proud partner of the labor movement. From insurance products for members, leaders and employers, to investments that have created thousands of union jobs, our customers continue to count on Ullico to protect them. The Ullico Inc. family of companies includes The Union Labor Life Insurance Company; Ullico Casualty Group, Inc.; Ullico Investment Company, Inc.; and Ullico Investment Advisors, Inc.
We offer a competitive starting salary and an outstanding benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401(k) and pension plan. For immediate consideration please forward your cover letter and resume to HRDRESUME@ullico.com (please include position title in the subject line). Fax 202/962/8857. Ullico is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This organization participates in E-Verify.