Ullico Investment Advisors, Inc. (“UIA”) is seeking a proficient multi-tasker with excellent communication skills to manage the administration of its Chicago office. UIA offers a range of investment management services targeted for institutional investors. The position will provide complex and varied administrative support to facilitate effective office operations and enhance productivity. UIA’s Chicago office currently includes approximately 15 members of the infrastructure and real estate investment groups and continues to grow.
- Keep the office in organized and working order, including liaising with building management, dealing with vendors, managing mail, and the ordering and distribution of supplies.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties (IT, corporate marketing, etc.) as needed with respect to office technology, event planning and marketing efforts.
- Provide on-site meeting coordination, including setup and initiation of video conferencing, video projection, greeting guests, coordinating catering and production of printed materials.
- Coordinate and schedule key meetings with external parties, supporting various members of the division’s staff, and managing calendars as needed.
- Support external meetings by helping with event planning, restaurant reservations, and any necessary catering.
- Complete expense reports for staff.
- Perform other administrative support functions as required.
- Assist in coordination and management of recruitment processes.
- Maintain a neat and orderly office space, including kitchen, common areas and conference rooms.
- Associate’s Degree or two-year equivalent
- Prior administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
Culture: UIA has a collegial and dynamic culture. We value diversity in perspectives and seek team members whose values align with our attributes as entrepreneurial, collaborative, inclusive, respectful, and disciplined.
Company Profile: UIA is a subsidiary of Ullico Inc. (“Ullico”), an insurance and financial services holding company founded in 1927 and based in Washington, D.C. As of March 31, 2022, Ullico’s investment services platform had over $9.4 billion of assets under management across a number of funds and strategies.
Application Instructions: If you are interested in the Associate position, please email your cover letter and resume to www.HRDRESUME@ullico.com. Ullico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ullico participates in E-Verify.