Investment Services Marketing Analyst
Ullico Inc., headquartered in Washington, D.C., is actively recruiting an Investment Services Marketing Analyst for our Silver Spring, MD office. The person will support Investment Services sales and marketing efforts by completing Requests for Proposals (“RFP’s) and other third party questionnaires, updating all sales and marketing presentation templates, producing customized presentation materials, conducting market research, and assisting in the processing of sales events.
The duties/responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Respond to RFP’s, RFI’s and other questionnaires using RFPIO. Coordinate with portfolio managers, compliance and IT to obtain responses to new questions and/or update previous responses. Draft responses as needed.
- Maintain data integrity in RFPIO, including tagging and updating responses contained in the software.
- Update standard new business presentation templates, client review templates, and other marketing material templates on a quarterly basis, including but not limited to, assets under management, performance and benchmark returns, portfolio statistics, and charts.
- Create new presentation material based on requests received from senior management and the sales and marketing team.
- Produce presentation materials for meetings or for distribution to clients and prospects as requested by sales and marketing team, including customizing the presentation and printing, binding and mailing the presentations.
- Follow all compliance procedures, including obtaining approval of all marketing materials prior to issuance, logging presentation activity, and saving the documents as directed. Review and update disclosures as needed.
- Conduct market research using third party databases and publicly available information as requested
- Assist in the processing of event requests received from the sales and marketing team, including entering and updating the event in the Event system, requesting advertisements from Corporate Marketing, contacting the event coordinator as needed, processing payment for the event, and maintaining all records.
- Perform other similar and related duties as required.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field with two year’s related experience in a professional environment. This person will need to exhibit a high level of professionalism and be able to interface with all levels of personnel. Exceptional written, organizational, communication, and presentation skills are also necessary. Attention to detail and ability to follow-through are essential. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite is required
For over 95 years, Ullico, the only labor-owned insurance and investment company, has been a proud partner of the labor movement, keeping union families safe and secure. From insurance products that protect union members, leaders and employers, to investments in building projects that have created thousands of union jobs, our customers continue to trust us with protecting their families, employees, businesses and investments. For additional information, visit www.ullico.com.
We offer a competitive starting salary and an outstanding benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401(k) and pension plan. For immediate consideration please forward your cover letter and resume to: HRDRESUME@ullico.com (please include position title in the subject line). Fax 202/962/8856. Ullico is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ullico participates in E-Verify.