Captives and Alternative Risk Solutions
Ullico Casualty partners with trade groups, union employers, insurance agencies and individual programs to develop successful captive insurance programs. Under a captive insurance program, you may share in the underwriting profits gained from good loss experience to help reduce your cost of risk over time or to create a profit center. Our resources include Ullico Captive PCC, a protected cell captive domiciled in Washington, DC, and Ullico Risk Solutions LLC, which provides alternative risk solutions such as captive design and management services.
Captive Insurance Benefits:
- Underwriting profits
- Control of expenses and services
- Access to reinsurance
- Improved cash flow
- Customized programs
Ullico Captive PCC
Ullico Captive PCC is a protected cell company, domiciled in Washington, DC, which allows you to rent a captive program without the administrative or financial burden of creating it yourself. Ullico Captive PCC lets you focus on coverage and funding strategies rather than running a separate organization.
- Open access program
- Option of protected cell or incorporated cell
- Fronting or direct writing
- Flexibility in structure
- Each cell is statutorily separated from other cells
- Option for risk sharing between cells
- Programs can start with under $1 million in premium
Ullico Risk Solutions, LLC
Ullico Risk Solutions, LLC offers ease of entry into captive insurance through captive management and insurance services. As captive manager, we provide the day-to-day operations of captives.
- Underwriting, policy issuance and administration
- Loss control and prevention services
- Claims handling
- Design, strategy sessions, set up and management services
For further information about Captives and Alternative Risk Solutions, please contact Chris Kramer, Director of Marketing, or view more contact information on our Captives and Alternative Risk Solutions contacts page.