Our ability to serve America’s workers responsibly is what counts with the Ullico Family of Companies. This was true when The Union Labor Life Insurance Company issued its first policy in 1927 and remains true today for all subsidiaries and business lines. The products offered may change and grow to meet the dynamic needs of labor, but our commitment to working men and women is everlasting.
We focus our energies and resources on serving the union workplace, which is the foundation of Ullico. We provide specialty insurance and investment products and services in a financially sound and prudent manner. We provide the leadership to build and maintain effective relationships with our employees, and we provide a dynamic atmosphere while remaining a good place to work. We are ethical, innovative and creative in serving the needs of our customers. We work hard to ensure the financial success of our companies.
Our mission is:
- to serve labor organizations, union employers, institutional investors and the working men and women of America – OUR CUSTOMERS
- to develop and deliver innovative, sound and fairly priced insurance and investment products and services – OUR PRODUCTS
- to ensure the preservation and growth of company assets and provide fair and equitable returns for our labor partners – OUR STOCKHOLDERS
- to nurture a diverse work environment that promotes loyalty, integrity, quality, innovation, teamwork, accountability and sensitivity, and provides meaningful and rewarding opportunities for our most important asset – OUR EMPLOYEES
- to exert a positive influence on the labor movement and on the communities in which we work and live – OUR CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP